sábado, 12 de mayo de 2007

Walking around : some photos

Last week when I was walking around I took some pictures. I want to share them with you.
The first picture is from a bench ad in a bus stop. The bolt was placed such that it goes through its head.

Talking about ads, I found another unique ad in a cycle stand. I was walking by and saw a different kind of bike attached to cycle stand: with square tires. It was locked all right but it was not a bike to ride around in the summer. It was an ad of an website. You have to figure-out the website yourself. It sure is nice way to advertise as long as the parking space people don't take it away.

The next photo I took was of a small branch from the bush near my house. One tiny branch has sprouted out to welcome the spring. I liked the this combination:

Tags: photo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario