viernes, 4 de mayo de 2007

The Mist - does it scare?

I am really scared of horror movies! I hate movies with a lot of blood. But suspense and thrillers with a horror touch is sometimes entertaining. I prefer novels to movies when it comes to horror and movies to books when it is a comedy.

I have read some of Stephen King's novels and they really have nice plots and smooth flowing story line. When I saw the trailers of his upcoming movie, "The Mist", the suspense was thrilling rather than horrifying. After seeing the trailers I was left wondering what I would do when I was in that situation. I guess, I have to make it an exception in my preference to see it.

The new science fiction/horror flick, The Mist by Stephen King, is directed and adapted for the screen by Frank Darabont. Starring Thomas Jane, Marcia Gay Harden, Andre Braugher, Laurie Holden, Toby Jones, William Sadler, Frances Sternhagen and Jeffrey DeMunn the movie will be in theatres on Nov 21st.

Yesterday at a press conference in New York, Stephen King is quoted as saying "Frank wrote a new ending that I loved. It is the most shocking ending ever and there should be a law passed stating that anybody who reveals the last 5 minutes of this film should be hung from their neck until dead."

That is the horror writer's horrifying warning!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario