viernes, 9 de marzo de 2007

Dollar arts

These are the various shapes created by dollar bills:


Get your friends and loved ones a gift they'll never ever, ever, ever forget. The gift of money. Imagine their name and/or message spelled out in real one dollar bills!
For birthdays, holidays, weddings, anniversaries, promotions, recognition, nameplates, for yourself, store window displays, or just plain old love, you'll set yourself apart with this truly distinctive work of art. It's the Art of Money.
Well, I don't want money that I can't spend anyways. But that is a great idea of business. So simple and so creative... why don't you too think for a few minutes to create such creative and simple ideas !! (Never mind, I have been trying that everytime I post something unusual and gave up when I posted them for you to see.... :)
If you are interested and want visit the dollar-artist's page and see some more samples continue reading.

Teddy Bear
Homer Simpson
Dragon
 
There are a lot of images in the site I have selected some of funny and nice dollar bills
link | via

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario