martes, 6 de marzo de 2007

15 Worst Country-Western Songs

Ian McKenzie at this blog compiled these worst country songs. I thought they are sort of funny.
1. How Can I Miss You If You Won?t Go Away?
2. You?re the Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
3. I?ve Been Flushed From the Bathroom of Your Heart
4. I Keep Forgettin? I Forgot About You
5. She Got the Gold Mine and I Got the Shaft
6. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend and I Sure Do Miss Him
7. I Changed Her Oil, She Changed My Life
8. Drop-Kick Me Jesus Through the Goalposts of Life
9. Thank God and Greyhound She?s Gone
10. If You Don?t Leave Me Alone I?ll Go and Find Someone Else Who Will
11. I?ve Got the Hungries For Your Love and I?m Waiting In Your Welfare Line
12. I Fell in a Pile of You and Got Love All Over Me
13. My John Deere Was Breaking Your Field While Your Dear John Was Breaking My Heart
14. I Wouldn?t Take Her to a Dog Fight Because I?m Afraid She?d Win
15. They May Put Me In Prison But They Can?t Stop My Face From Breaking Out
source: link
Tags: fun, funny, humour, jokes, music, songs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario