domingo, 5 de agosto de 2007

Video: Bear Grazing

I posted an incredible wildlife video in the previous post. Those who took the video were lucky enough to witness one of the most rare encounter of wild animals.

I went digging for some videos I took during our visits to the wild. This is a short clip of bear grazing by the side of road. It was great to see the black bear in wild so close and I was very excited about it.

Don't blame me on being it a dull one. It is not taken in Africa and we were not scanning through jungle to take it. Last month, when we were just passing through a highway in Jaspar National Park, Alberta, we saw it gazing leisurely beside road and stopped to catch it in camera.

If you have such clips and photos please send them I will post them here for everybody to enjoy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario