miércoles, 4 de julio de 2007

Funny Fingers

Fingers are unique and their imprints can tell a person's faces. The photos I am presenting here won't tell about the face of the owner but they will surely tell you about the creativity of the creator.
Paints on fingers should have been around for a long time. Girls in India paint their hands and fingers by Mehendi to enhance their beauty. People all over the world paint their fingers in election. Well, I am not going to talk about such paintings. Following are completely different and funny faces that can be made by our own little fingers.
Here are some photos of fingers showing human faces in different postures.

















I don't know who made these funny fingers. However, inspired by these pictures, I made my own finger-faces.

1 comentario: