domingo, 29 de abril de 2007

Free Press Release Websites

Don't know if they are viewed by many people or not but they sure do exist. Just to test their effectiveness, I have posted in one of the free press release website. Well, it was not well-prepared and I was just testing I have created a release statement like this.
With these sites around you can release a press-release on your first love or a break-up or even a statement that your can refused to eat your most expensive pet food.
I would appreciate comments on the reader's comment on their experience with similar sites.
I found some 23 such press release sites in this blog. Some costing as much as $2850 (that sounds promising!).
Tags: free, press release, website, internet

1 comentario:

  1. Thanks for the reference! I had hoped that the list would prove useful for people looking to publish a bit of PR!

    ResponderEliminar